Monday 26 January 2009

Snubbed by the Hub

My Home Hub still does not work. It is a hub of nothing. Setting up wireless broadband is singularly the most stressful aspect of 21st century life.

So, not long until the big op. I won't be writing here for while, unless I can face another call to Mumbai to attempt to fix the Hub. I have no idea when I will be capable of devastating wit and scintillating repartee again. I may be in a morphine-induced haze, or at the very least high on gas and air, so perhaps I'll be more interesting than usual. I'll be a veritable font of grandiose prose and highfalutin philosophical assertions.

Another beautiful sunset from the window of the Posh New Office, still no means of uploading it as I am officially offline at home. Hubless. Snubbed.

I will be starting the next blog with the immortal words 'As you can see, I am not dead'. Just so you know. Unless I am in fact dead. Fingers crossed, hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment