Thursday 18 June 2009

Where've Ewe Gone?

The sheep have vanished. Two of the Adoptive Norwegian Family went to check on them yesterday in highly inclement weather and found only one ewe and a little cute lamb (which is called Greyfoot, incidentally). Visibility was so bad, however, that they weren't too concerned. Little sheep, big mountain, and all that.

So, Adoptive Norwegian Mother went for a look this evening to see if they could find the elusive flock and nothing. They've completely disappeared. It's like the Bermuda Triangle. Well, actually it couldn't be any less like the Bermuda Triangle, but you know what I mean. Apparently she passed a lone mountain walker (sounds suspicious if you ask me) and he said that he thought he just seen a flock of sheep but he couldn't be sure.

I know you're gripped. I'll keep you updated.

We are still unemployed, although the boyfriend has two very promising interviews next week. He has to do an online personality test tomorrow. Houston, we have a problem.

2 comments:

  1. I AM gripped and eagerly await a happy ending to this yarn (sorry) and the safe return of your ovine charges.

    Is city chic really beckoning? Now that you are one of the flock you have responsibilities you know... When I come to visit I want to make good use of my cag-in-a-bag and meet like-minded gortex lovers. Can you fix that for me?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all. Everyone loves Gortex. There are mountains everywhere. Even in the city. Endless cag and bag potential, worry you well-insulated self not...

    ReplyDelete